Thursday 28 March 2013

The Results




So I received the speed dating results. And straight off i can say I got 3 Ys! Woohooo some people like me in 3 mins. lol. What's interesting was who they were from, and the other results compared to what I put.

So here are their results compared to mine.




On my Scorecard
On their Scorecard
No 1
F
F
No 2
N
F
No 3
Y
N
No 4
F
F
No 5
N
N
No 6
F
F
No 7
F
Y
No 8
N
0
No 9
F
Y
No 10
0
No 11
F
F
No 12
F
F
No 13
F
0
No 14
F
0
No 15
F
Y
No 16
F
F
No 17
Y
F



No matches with Ys unfortunately. Still very interesting, if you compare to what my initial thoughts on each girl were. So the one that stands out is the girl I put Y and she gave me a N. First off, WTF?! LOL! How could we both think so differently. It's just amazing how different opinions on encounters with other people can be. I thought we had gotten along, she laughed, I laughed, I thought there was a connection of some sort. I obviously read the signs wrong. lol.

I should mention something that happened with girl 3, is that she did interrupt my chat with Girl 4 to confirm my number, as she had filled her form apparently incorrectly. To understand, the guys are moving to each girl in chronological order the girls are seeing guys in reverse number order. So at the start I suppose it can be quite confusing, it's already fast paced as it is.

Plus knowing the guy in front of me was pretty much hated by all the girls. So she may have put the wrong thing for me, however.....it could also mean she wanted to make sure she put a N for me. So take it how you want. I'm taking the N as a confirmation, as for me, it's just quite funny how much different an encounter two people can see it. There's a chance I may see her again, even though I don't have her contact details. It depends on whether my friend invites her out to our nights out. If so, I won't confront her directly, unless she mentions it.

I can easily joke about it, diffuse any awkwardness. So if I read it all wrong, I'm thinking it maybe because she is just not looking for my type of person. Maybe due to my looks, type of personality or what have you, which is absolutely fine. 

I honestly didn't think girl 7 would put a Y for me, especially as I mentioned I didn't listen to half of what she said at one point. lol. Still I suppose I did feel we got along, with me being my usual jokey self. 

I knew Girl 9 would give me a Y, as for one thing we did spend the most time together, and she was very easy to chat to.

I'm also a bit surprised by Girl 15, the doctor! Blimey! It really does show the contrasts with what I had with Girl 3. I didn't think anything of it, she must of fancied me or something, I only made a few jokes. Sometimes you just shouldn't try too hard I guess, which I think is maybe what I did with girl 3.

And finally Girl 17, who I gave a Y  and she gave me a F. which I don't know what it means. lol. Again may she didn't see me in that light. 

So I do have the contact details for girls that were matched with a least a Y & F. And now I'm undecided as to who to contact. I have resorted to blog about it to give myself some perspective. (Incidentally we were allowed to leave early for work today, it's Easter weekend!!)

In theory I should contact girl 17, but I'm not sure. Should I contact all the ones with Y&F's together, I'm not the type to be a player. So I'm a bit confused as to what to do. The favourites I have to say are girl 7 and 17. Sigh.... I will make a step at some point, which choice I make could be life defining.

No comments:

Post a Comment