Wednesday 25 April 2012

Mortgage Troubles!



Holy fucking shit balls! My bank has just sent a fax to my solicitor that my mortgage has been withdrawn! What the FUCK!?

Waiting to hear from my mortgage advisor to see what the hell has happened! I'm not happy. Blog is being updated to vent my frustration!

ARGHHH!

----------------
Update:


Resolved! Thank fuck!

The bank were trying to perform the necessary checks I suppose in confirming my payslips. The problem was they contacted the wrong company. The bank contacted one of our subsidiary companies, that the company I work for owns. So they obviously go back to the bank saying I don't work for them. The bank would then think my payslips are fraudulent, and subsequently withdraw my application!

Luckily the HR person contacted my HR manager to confirm, otherwise this would not have been resolved quickly.

A few things here:

1. Contact the right company to confirm payslips!
2. Shouldn't you perform these checks first before anything else? I mean they had to pay for their own survey on the house. If they did these checks first I'd think they'd save some money in realising frauds first!
3. Why not contact me or the mortgage advisor first before hitting that button to withdraw. A quick chat could have made things a hell of a lot easier.

(sigh)

No wonder banks are struggling at times, their staff are incompetant fuckwits!

No comments:

Post a Comment