Friday 4 May 2012

Remember Remember....




I will remember you for the good times we had.
I will remember our first meeting, the only female at a stag do.
I will remember our first dance at the wedding, when we were the only ones dancing completely different to the rest of the people.
I will remember our first kiss
I will remember how I sung to you over the phone, in a toilet, when I was in cornwall on a trip with my friends.
I will remember your constant snotty nose
I will remember our first encounter of your driving that scared me and my friends.
I will remember when we climbed the giant log ladders together, we were very proud of ourselves.
I will remember our trip to Venice when we spend a day to visit Murano and Burano Islands. We stayed to watch the beautiful sunset.
I will remember grossing you out, generally testing your levels of OCD.
I will remember your love for food, and introducing you to Vietnamese.
I will remember your smile, and the way you never liked showing your teeth in photos, because you were embarassed.
I will remember our cuddles in front of the TV, in bed, holding of hands.
I will remember the joy you had in picking on me.
I will remember our shopping trips, and my joke of swatting people out of the way with my newspaper
I will remember your temper tantrums, and although it was difficult then, they're endearing now
I will remember your random hugs
I will remember your face at it's most happiest moments always
Regardless of what has happened between us, I have moved on now, but I will always remember you in the most positive light

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment