Thursday 15 July 2010

New Beginnings


Ok, I'm really liking Blogger, it still reminds me of the old ways of Lycos and the other old free web site hosting services. The difference is the content is much nicer and presented better.

Ok just a quick run down of what's happening in my life. Still single after 2 years from a long distance relationship. Trust me don't do it, unless one of you are committed to live in the others country, it's a freakin' nightmare.

Work wise I'm still studying my professional accounting qualifications and I'm contracting with a large company. Although the contract will expire in August, which I know will not be extended. I was only there to cover the outsourcing that was going on. Now that it's completed and relatively successful, I'm not really required any more. I will look internally for positions, but I don't think there are many going, especially considering a lot have been made redundant due to the outsourcing. Those that have been made redundant should take 1st pickings.

I think I need to look again for more progression anyway, the role I'm currently in was a step back. I took it cause I was getting more experience in using SAP (accounting software) and working for a large multinational organisation.

Trouble is I've booked to go to Hong Kong in September, which could disrupt my job search. It would be amazing if I got something before then and wouldn't mind me going off for 2 weeks. :p I am actually very excited in going to Hong Kong this year! I will blog about this more at a later stage.

Living in London with an awesome flatmate, as she doesn't mind my mess and laziness. You will hear more about her in this blog I'm sure, as well as my other crazy friends.

I will mostly be blogging about my interests as well, such as gaming, Photography, Anime, Manga... well all things Japanese, football (soccer for you Americans) & movies etc. I am going to assume no one is actually reading this, but I will write this blog as though someone is there... anyone...

I think every post should at least deserve a picture, otherwise it is just a wall of text. I have included a picture I took using my SLR. I was trying to get a good macro pic, giving a good amount of focus and blur on the subject. As a key symbolises openings, thought this picture is appropriate for this post.

That'll do for my 2nd intro I suppose. Till I'm next bored.... which will most likely tomorrow at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment